Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mothers Day Picnic

Dane planned a mothers day picnic for the kids and I last Saturday. Celebrating the joy of motherhood on a blanket with my kiddos and husband seemed like the perfect fit this mothers day. It was quick, easy, cheap and relaxing. Dane loves grilling on his trusty, portable Weber, and I always love a good old fashioned hot dog. We grilled the dogs, cut the mellon and called it a wrap. I have the perfect little lover boys that make me a momma, and a sweet husband that gave them to me. My conclusion is this, I think being a mom is more delightful than most things (probably all things). I hope everyones mothers day was lovely.







11 comments:

emma said...

looks perfect. you are the most beautiful mother.

Kindsay and Erik said...

So sweet.

Martha said...

What a sweet husband. You have a beautiful family miss Nicole!

Shelly said...

This makes me happy.

Shelly said...

This makes me happy.

F. said...

beautiful pictures (;

greetings from germany

>click here for my blog
http://mal-verspielt-und-mal-gefasst.blogspot.com/

Anna @ IHOD said...

I am so thrilled to find another mama blogger of two:) Your family is beautiful!
Best,
Anna

His Little Lady said...

these photographs are oh so perfect!! absolutely in love with your little family of four! oh, and found you through you guest post on taza's blog. just beautiful!
xo TJ

amanda said...

I love your simple but still fun and sophisticated style! I always want to comment on every post just to ask about the details of your outfit!

xo.
Amanda

Melissa said...

Cute pictures!:-)

Dressing Ivana said...

such beautiful photos, those colours!!!! so nice being four..