Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wacky Weather

Over the span of the last week, we have pulled out our winter coats, sweated in the heat at the park, and enjoyed perfect weather at the pool. Thats Utah for ya. Another thanks to Utah, so many friends have come in and out of town, moved here for the summer, and left for the Summer. I've always loved how Utah ends up being on so many peoples list of Summertime travels. Oh, and a side note, my baby sis-in-law Bayley needs to stop growing up. She gradutated highschool this week and I literally cannot believe it. Our week-in a instagram-nutshell:

8 comments:

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

AMAZING blog, nicole! and SO WELL DONE! love your photos. found you via rockstar diaries! looking forward to following along with your adventures! xo

MountainMama said...

I found your blog today through rockstar diaries & am delighted! Your little fam is so so sweet.

-Kay

marissa (stylebook) said...

ah! that top left photo! hippest mama; so cute!

Kendall said...

Hi! Just discovered your blog (via rockstar diaries). And as I fellow momma & blogger I just had to follow along! I love how bright and beautiful your picture are - {and how ADORABLE your family is}.

Can't wait to read more!
xo.

NewlyLoved said...

oh my goodness, you guys are an adorable family!
too too precious

xo Jessica
www.newlyloved.com

ruffledsnob said...

nice to meet you (via rockstar diaries)! lovely to see another mom of 2 beautiful boys! happy to be a new follower :)

Kellbell said...

Hi Nicole. I came across your blog yesterday and absolutely love your hair! Would you mind telling me how you get those gorgeous waves?

erin croskey said...

Love your blog-found you also through rockstar diaries. In a mama too. Started a blog recently as well. Your photos are amazing and you are the cutest mommy ever!