Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunny 4 Months

I dont remember what life was like before Sunny arrived, but I know it must not have been this full of light. At four months his laugh is becoming more frequent and it thrills Dash. Sunny laughs at everything Dash does, and rarely takes his eyes off him. Dash is realizing that Sunny wont be a baby forever, and that soon enough he'll hop up and play. Nothing makes me more excited. In the mean time,im soaking up every second of this sweet little babe that is growing much to quickly.

8 comments:

Jess said...

oh, how darling! I can't wait to have children! Their names are so cute btw.

Katie Stratton said...

so beautiful! i'm due with my second any day now...i can't wait to see the two of them together!

Tori Baldridge said...

Adorable!!!!

Mrs. Osmond said...

Beautiful pictures. I am about to have two little boys myself, around the same age difference and I can't wait! I'm excited to see your adventures with your little ones!

rachforthestars said...

ohmygoodness! adorable!!!

Hilary said...

What beautiful boys! I have to tell you, you have the most incredible style. I am so impressed!

DORIDORI BABY said...

They are lovely.. I can't wait to have my own little ones..

brittany said...

your boys are just beautiful! and i love their names. makes me so excited for my first little one in the upcoming days or weeks :)